Ep. 71 – Release The Report
MoveOn Rally to Release the Report, Thursday April 4, 5-7pm, North Waterfront Park.
• Adam Schiff’s epic soliloquy on Russian Collusion & Trump Corruption: “You might say that’s all OK. But I don’t think it’s OK.”
Transcript of the above (in Twitter thread form).
• Vote for End Times Pep Talk for Best Local Podcast in Willamette Week!
• Oregon gun bills SB978 & HB 2013:
Submit written testimony:
HB 2013: email@example.com
THIS DOCTOR MAKES HOUSE CALLS
The Mueller report must be released. The Barr letter is another example of obstruction of justice by this administration. Keep calling Congress until the Mueller report is released.
Calls to congress:
My name is XX from XX zipcode. The Barr letter is an example of obstruction of justice and we must see the Mueller report. I ask the Senator/Rep to do all he/she can to get the Mueller report released. Thank you.
The Barr letter left many of us feeling unsettled and wary. The best antidote is taking action. After calling your member of Congress check out the resources below.
- Actions that take time These are for current elections. And keeping people engaged and the blue wave going will help us for 2020
- Actions that take money. The Democratic Primary debates must be about policy. It is up to us to get the candidates we want on that stage. A candidate must have 65,000 unique donors to qualify. Any donation counts.
- to WOMEN candidate.
- to presidential fund Unify or Die via swing left.
- to senate candidates. This is the next biggest battle after the presidential race. https://secure.actblue.com/donate/retakesenate2020
- How to find out about actions
- sign up for Rogan’s list – they send great action and great election stuff most week days. http://roganslist.blogspot.com/
LISTEN UP, DUMMIES!
What Smitha said.