We raise red flags about Bloomberg & Barr, take a red pen to Trump’s budget, and get you ready to write letters to voters.
“He has done some admirable work as a private citizen. A private citizen is what he should remain.” – Charles Blow, NYT Editorial: Democrats, Don’t Wish for Your Own Rogue
THIS DOCTOR MAKES HOUSE CALLS
Issues of the week: The budget and Barr
For the budget: My name is XX from XX zipcode. I am very concerned about Trump’s budget. It slashes our earned benefits and safety nets while promoting his racists agenda. I ask the Senator/Rep to make sure the budget:
- Stops any money from going to CBP until there is transparency into what they are doing and guardrails to stop them from targeting people of color
- Has money for election security
For Barr: My name is XX from XX zipcode. Not only is Trump unhinged but Attorney General Barr is more open than ever he server Trump and not the country. I ask the Senator/Rep to call for
- the four prosecutors who quit the Roger Stone case to testify in the House before Barr does at the end of March.
- Attorney General Barr to resign
After you call Congress make your plan for 2020. The time to get off the sidelines is now.
- Post cards: postcards to voters https://postcardstovoters.org/
- Post cards to Wisconsin: https://www.postcards2wi.com/
- Letter writing: vote forward https://votefwd.org/
- Letter writing: swing left www.swingleft.org
- Texting: open progress https://www.openprogress.com/
- Texting: resistance labs https://resistancelabs.com/
- Texting for candidates: contact campaigns directly
- Phone banking and canvassing – contact campaigns directly