Rebecca & Smitha share their firsthand account of the last-ever Iowa caucus, and revisit advocacy in the age of autocracy.
THIS DOCTOR MAKES HOUSE CALLS
Issue of the week: Trump is unhinged
For Senators: My name is XX from XX zipcode. I am very concerned that Trump and his GOP are continuing to undermine our elections. Attorney General Barr is working with Rudy Giuliani! I ask the Senator to keep pushing for
- the Senate to pass the election security measures passed in the House
- hand marked paper ballots
For Representatives: My name is XX from XX zipcode. I am very concerned that Trump and his GOP are continuing to undermine our elections. Attorney General Barr is working with Rudy Giuliani! I ask the Representative to introduce legislation criminalizing the solicitation of foreign power/information to initiate investigations of a political rival. We must protect our elections.
After you call Congress make your plan for 2020. The time to get off the sidelines is now.
- Post cards: postcards to voters https://postcardstovoters.org/
- Post cards to Wisconsin: https://www.postcards2wi.com/
- Letter writing: vote forward https://votefwd.org/
- Letter writing: swing left www.swingleft.org
- Texting: open progress https://www.openprogress.com/
- Texting: resistance labs https://resistancelabs.com/
- Texting for candidates: contact campaigns directly
- Phone banking and canvassing – contact campaigns directly