We welcome 2020 with thoughts on Iran + Impeachment, a recap of Senator Wyden’s Town Hall, and your Activism Marching Orders for the year ahead. We close by interviewing Dr. Bronwyn Baz about her experience volunteering at a migrant camp along the US/Mexico border.
THIS DOCTOR MAKES HOUSE CALLS
Issue of the week: HOLD TRUMP ACCOUNTABLE – in Congress and at the ballot box
My name is XX from XX zipcode. Trump must be held accountable at home an abroad. I ask the Rep/Senator to do all he/she can
- for a fair impeachment trial in the senate
- to stop Trump from starting a reckless war with Iran – starting by voting in favor the War Powers Resolution
After you call Congress make your plan for 2020. Only with sustained action that leads to record voter turn out across all levels of government will we be able start the end of Trump and his GOP.
- Post cards: postcards to voters https://postcardstovoters.org/
- Letter writing: vote forward https://votefwd.org/
- Letter writing: swing left www.swingleft.org
- Texting: open progress https://www.openprogress.com/
- Texting: resistance labs https://resistancelabs.com/
If you are in Oregon please: Plan to call Congress with Indivisible Oregon on a weekly basis. Set goals for your election work in 2020 and join Indivisible Oregon letter writing parties with Swing Left/Vote Forward and/or contribute to our Swing Left Fundraiser. We are all in this together – to hold Trump and his GOP accountable.